The first time I heard Danish was on 27 November 2009, when I
found on the web the young Danish rock singer Celina Ree and his single
"Når du rør ved mig"(When you touch me) from the album Kortslutning. I
liked this song and with the time I found another ones like "Savner dig
sindsygt"(I miss you so crazy), "Evighed"(Eternity), "12.time"(The 12th
hour) and other. I found as well other Danish singers like Rasmus
Seebach("I mine øjne", "Glad igen", "Mere end kærlighed"), Medina("Lyser
i mørke", "Klokken ti", "For altid"), the childish songs of
Shout("Super seje piger", "Jeg tror, det kaldes kærlighed", "Guld og
grønne skove") and I always study the lyrics, when I get stuck to a
song. Before I heard Danish for the first time, I have studied some
Swedish on my own, by online lessons and further while learning the
words through German. The fact I already knew(or at least had idea of)
three Germanic language, helped me very much to make kick-start with
Danish. I observed which things how changes from Swedish to Danish.
Being
even closer to the end of high school, I decided to continue education
in Scandinavian country and especially Sweden, but since I didn't have
good enough grade to apply for Sweden, the only chance I had was to
study in university college or business academy in Denmark. On 21
January 2012 I signed up a Danish course in Bulgaria and it gave me
greater or at least better structured knowledge in the Danish language
and I already was able to express myself and make complex sentences and
short texts in Danish.
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar